Felt Filter Bags for Low and Medium Viscosity Liquid Filtration
Felt filter bags are manufactured from needle felt materials in PP, PE or PTFE and are the most widely used and most economic filter bags for liquid filtration. Felt filter bags are suitable for low and medium viscosity liquid filtration to retain impurities.
- PE, PP, galvanized steel and stainless steel seal rings are available.
- A wide chemical compatibility and suitable for a wide range of liquid filtration.
- Silicone free felt media for paint and automotive applications.
- Thermally bonded or sewn seams for bypass-free filtration.
- Singed filter bag surface treatment can effectively prevent fiber releasing and contaminating filtrate.
- No. 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 filter bags are available to meet the demands of various flow.
PP felt filter bag
PE felt filter bag
PTFE felt filter bag
|Model||Material||Filter Rating (μm)||Working Temperature (°C)||Nominal Efficiency|
|01||PP||1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200||80||85%|
|02||PE||1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200||170||85%|
|03||PTFE||1, 5, 10, 25||270||85%|