Microfiber Filter Bags for Fine Filtration Applications
Microfiber filter bags are constructed from pure PP and PE microfibers with excellent lipophilicity and hydrophobicity to maximize dirt holding capacity and extend its service life. Microfiber filter bags are suitable for various liquid applications such as beer and grape filtration and final filtration of vinegar, paint, varnish, hydraulic oil and lubricants.
- Pure melt blown PP construction without using resins, binders or surface treatments.
- Filter bags are designed with inner coarse filtration surface and outer fine filtration surface. Its graded structure design ensures all impurities are retained.
- PP microfiber filter bags are constructed from hydrophobic microfibers and prewet with water solution before use.
- All filter bags are made of FDA-compliant materials for use in food, beverage and pharmaceutical applications.
- A wide chemical compatibility and suitable for various liquid filtration.
- Silicone free felt media for paint and automotive applications.
Microfiber filter bags
Oil absorbing filter bags
|Materials||Pure PP microfiber|
|Seam connection||Fully thermally bonded|
|Seal ring||PP, PE, galvanized steel or stainless steel|
|Seal ring connection||Sewn/thermally bonded|
|Filter rating (μm)||1, 5, 10, 25, 50|
|Efficiency||Absolute accuracy, single filtration efficiency is up to 99%.|