Melt Blown Filter Cartridges for Coarse Filtration Applications
Melt blown filter cartridges are made of fused and intertwined polypropylene fiber without the use of chemical glues. It can effectively remove suspended substances, particulate, rust and other contaminants from liquids, providing efficient filtration and a long service life.
- 3-zonedepth filtration structure offers high dirt holding capacity and a long service life.
- Formed by thermal bond without using binders or adhesives.
- 100% pure PP offers a wide chemical compatibility.
- FDA compliant material ensures the safety of use.
- All common adaptors are available, offering strong adaptability to installation.
- Suitable for high pollution application of various particle sizes in low temperature and low pressure conditions.
Smooth surface melt blown filter cartridges
Orange peel melt blown filter cartridges
Dotted print spun melt blown filter cartridges
Fuzzy surface melt blown filter cartridges
Grooved melt blown filter cartridges
Fine line melt blown filter cartridge
|Product Size||Removal Rating (μm)||1, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 75, 100, 150|
|Length (L)||inch||5", 10", 20", 30", 40", 50", 60", 70"|
|mm||127, 254, 508, 762, 1016, 1270, 1524, 1778|
|Diameter (Φ)||OD (mm)||60, 62, 114|
|ID (mm)||28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 110|
|Material of Construction||Media||PP|
|Seal/Gasket||Silicone, EPDM, NBR, VITON|
|Performance||Max. operating temperature (°C)||65|
|Max. Operating differential pressure||2.0 Bar@21 °C|