Electromagnetic Flow Meters for Conductive Medium Flow Rate Measurement
Electromagnetic flow meter is an inductive device used to measure the volume flow of conductive fluid based on the Theory of Faraday's Law of Electromagnetic Induction. It is not subject to temperature, viscosity, pressure and density changes, and features reliable performance and high measurement accuracy. Electromagnetic flow meters are widely used in petrochemical, chemical, metallurgy, light textile, paper & pulp, environmental protection, food, etc.
- It can measure a wide range of electronic conductivity liquids, such as corrosive liquids, mud, slurry and water.
- It is not subject to temperature, pressure, viscosity and density changes.
- Low maintenance costs, long service life and wide flow range.
- Flow sensor and intelligent converter compose a complete flow meter.
- Reliable performance, high measurement accuracy and easy to use.
- Great resistance to corrosion and abrasion.
- No moving or rotating parts in the line, therefore, no additional pressure loss is generated.
- It has self-checking and diagnosis functions.
Integrated type electromagnetic flow meters
Split type electromagnetic flow meters
|Diameter||DN10 – DN2200|
|Electrode Material||316L, Hb, Hc, Ti, Ta, Pt|
|Lining Material||Neoprene, polyurethane, PTFE, PFA, F46|
|Accuracy||±0.5% or ±1.0%|
|Range||0.3 m/s – 10 m/s|
|Working Temperature||Integrated ≤ 120 °C, split≤ 150 °C (rubber 80 °C)|
|Working Pressure||0.6 MPa – 4.0 Mpa (by diameter)|
|Protection||lP 65, IP 67, IP 68 (split type)|
|Output||4–20 mA/frequency/-pulse output|
|Power Supply||220V AC, 24V DC, lithium battery|