Diversified Rotor Flow Meters for Your Option
Rotor flow meter, also known as rotameter, is a device that measures the flow of liquids in closed pipes based on the principle of throttling. It can accurately measure the flow value of the fluid medium. It features simple structure, long lifespan and great corrosion resistance and is widely used in water treatment, petrochemical, food & beverage, natural gas, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Great wear and corrosion resistance, long service life.
- No external power or fuel is required. It can make use of the inherent property and gravity of fluid to measure the flow value.
- Simple structure, low cost and a wide range of applications.
- Excellent resistance to thermal impact and chemical action.
- Easy to install, operate and maintain.
- High security, good stability, small volume and large flow detection range.
- A wide range of connections including flange, thread and clamp connections.
- Easy to observe and read.
- Sensitive to temperature, density and viscosity changes.
Plastic tube rotor flow meter
Glass tube rotor flow meters
Panel rotor flow meter
Metal rotor flow meter